Threat AnalystLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Analyst Req ID: 2023-8236 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com
• Manage intelligence product distribution across customers, both internally and externally
• Research intelligence products and ensure data is available to customers.
• Creation and maintenance of various libraries and databases containing relevant reporting.
• Evaluates both classified and unclassified information to understand adversary strengths, weaknesses, and centers of gravity.
• Identify intelligence gaps relevant to program goals and use thorough understanding of the intelligence collection, analysis, and reporting cycle to influence IC collection efforts.
• Conduct complex research, evaluates, analyzes and fuses multi-INT reporting to satisfy a broad range of customer threat assessment requirements.
• Provide technical analysis of relevant intelligence from multiple disciplines (SIGINT, IMINT, HUMINT, etc.) that can be used across the weapon system’s lifecycle.
• Monitor operational data to maintain situational awareness of threat environments.
• Develop threat briefings and other documents as necessary.
• Characterize system threats over multiple operating conditions and environments.
• Provide direct intelligence support to internal program customers and external IC partners.
• Coordinates across Air Force and Space Force intelligence elements to identify and develop solutions and resource plans to address emerging requirements.
• Foster and manage relationships with the stakeholders and identify other potential partner organizations to create more synergy within the program office program protection.
• Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
• 4+ years of related experience in threat analysis
• Intelligence community production or collection experience
• Briefing and report authoring experience
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Understand the integration and interoperability of these systems and their components, and the policies and processes that govern USAF Acquisition and intelligence activities
• Understanding of threat systems and system-of-systems, adversary strategic capability and air and counter air operations
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products, including OneNote
• Ability to work independently; must be comfortable with researching, producing, and disseminating products to relevant team members
• Ability to travel approximately once per quarter
Preferred to Have:
• Experience in mission operations environment – operations tempo, situational awareness reporting, and anomaly support
• Attended advanced intelligence analysis courses such as MQT, IQT, IFTU, the IADS course, Critical Thinking and Structured Analytic Techniques Course, etc.
Opportunities at MTSI
Get to Know: Brian Easly"What brought you to MTSI originally? I was working in Colorado back in 2010 with a MTSI employee who basically sold me on the company in the first couple minutes after talking about the culture, the benefits, and the growth potential."
Get to Know: Chuck GerakMTSI’s reputation of putting their employees first meant an opportunity to work alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry. By investing in employees’ personal and professional growth, it was clear that MTSI had successfully cultivated a culture that encouraged their employees to further their skills for the betterment of our customers, mission partners, and employees alike.
Get to Know: Eric SaundersMTSI’s leadership played a pivotal role in my decision to join the organization.
Get to Know: Nick Cote"What brought you to MTSI originally? I was intrigued by both the work and the company. The team was performing exciting, cutting-edge work for a highly engaged customer, and the core values and company recruitment pitch were wildly different from any other company in my experience."
MTSI Again Ranks on 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work and Fortune MagazineGreat Place to Work® and Fortune ranked Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2023, coming in at 41st place.
MTSI is a Great Place to Work for MillennialsMTSI is a Great Place to Work for Millennials July 18, 2023 Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine honored Modern Technology Solutions Inc. (MTSI) as one of the 2023 Best Workplaces for Millennials, coming in at number 5.
MTSI is Great Place to Work CertifiedMTSI is once again officially Great Place to Work Certified! According to the survey results conducted by the Great Place to Work, 99% of employees at MTSI say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical US-based company.
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.