Industrial Security AdministratorLocation: Alexandria, Virginia Categories: Security Req ID: 2023-7505 Potential to Telecommute: Hybrid
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an Industrial Security Administrator in our Alexandria, VA Headquarters office.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an administrative professional desiring to advance their career as an Industrial Security Administrator supporting the MTSI Corporate Security Team in security administration and compliance under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Industrial Security Team in security administration and compliance in accordance with MTSI Security Policies, Processes, and Procedures; 32 Code of Federal Regulation Part 117, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM); Director of National Intelligence Directives; DoD Manual 5205.07; and other applicable regulations, guidelines, and procedures.
- Personnel Security: Responsible for on-Boarding / termination activities, badging, fingerprinting, and supporting the security team in managing personnel security clearances and investigations.
- Security Education, Training, and Awareness (SETA) Program: Assist in providing Initial and Refresher Security training; Counterintelligence Awareness; Operations Security (OPSEC), and other special briefings
- Document and Asset Controls: Maintain accountability and control of classified documents and secure equipment (i.e., COMSEC, GSA Containers, etc.). Manage and maintain secure containers and locks.
- Security Operations Support: Assist in maintaining security information management systems, security program records, self-inspections, compliance assessments, data calls, etc.
- Facility and Physical Security: Support day-to-day secure facility administration to include managing access controls, badging, and intrusion detection systems. Assist in secure area physical configuration, construction, and accreditation in accordance with DoD Manuals 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 and ICD 705.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company proprietary, personally identifiable information (PII), Controlled Unclassified information (CUI), etc.
- Observe all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the company
- 1+ years of Security-related experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of security principles and government security regulations (i.e., 32 CFR Part 117 “NISPOM”, DoD Manuals 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 and ICD 705, etc.)
- Familiarity with the DCSA Portal (NISP Central Access Information Security Systems – NCAISS). National Industrial Security System (NISS); Defense Industrial Security Systems (DISS); Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) System
- US Citizen
- High School diploma and
- Active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.