Pricing Strategy DirectorLocation: Alexandria, Virginia Categories: Business Development Req ID: 2023-7268 Potential to Telecommute: Yes
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,450 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow. We currently have an opening for a Pricing Strategy Directorto join our team. This position can be located in the National Capital Region.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
The Pricing Strategy Director will support the MTSI Business Development Team, and individual Capture Managers and proposal teams as required:
- Responsible for leading pricing-related analysis on all strategic business development opportunities across their lifecycles
- Leads the development and review of final approved pricing strategies for these opportunities
- Works with each Capture Manager to leverage all available customer and competitor intelligence to develop fully informed bid and pricing strategy decisions
- Responsible for regularly updating the pricing strategy across multiple opportunities
- Collaborates with research and analysis resources, proposal-specific pricing and Contracts teams, and teaming partners as appropriate
- Develops and continuously improves pricing strategy and Price-to-Win methodologies as well as leading application to winning bids
- Models and shares best practices for developing effective pricing strategies, and assists in developing this skill set across the company
- Manages multiple simultaneous opportunities, and meets review and decision deadlines as defined by the capture and proposal teams
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify and complete tasks.
- Maintains flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- An individual with extensive experience in strategic pricing and Price-to-Win development for Government contracts >$100M
- Track record of building creative and compelling pricing strategies/methods contributing to winning bids, resulting in profitable new business
- Experience across all related areas, including competitive intelligence and analysis, labor rate and labor mix builds, Basis of Estimate (BOE) development, reasonableness and realism analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate complex analyses and strategies to teams and leadership
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience required.
- Graduate degree desired
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.