Executive Assistant for Multi-Domain Joint OperationsLocation: Arlington, Virginia Categories: Other Req ID: 2023-7558 Potential to Telecommute: Hybrid
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Executive Assistant for Multi-Domain Joint Operations.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
As the Executive Assistant for Multi-Domain Joint Operations,you will providesupport to the (Senior Executive Service) Director for Multi-Domain Joint Operations (MDJO) under the Deputy Chief Technology Officer for Mission Capabilities (DCTO(MC)) within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)).The mission of MDJO is to identify and transition technologiesthat close time-critical gaps in high-priority, multi-component warfighting missions.
Work location is at the Pentagon.
Primary responsibilities are to:
- Provide executive-level management support to the Director for Multi-Domain Joint Operations (MDJO).
- Manage and maintain the Director’s daily calendar and schedules. Coordinate with other senior government personnel, Congressional members and staff, industry, and academia to resolve conflicting schedule priorities.
- Prepare and provide a daily read-ahead book for the Director with information for the following day and significant upcoming activities.
- Coordinate and manage the Director’s official travel. Prepare travel authorizations and vouchers in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Plan, coordinate, and confirm logistical support for the Director’s meetings to include security clearances, conference room reservations, visitor escorts, and audio-visual support.
- Manage official correspondence through Correspondence and Task Management (CATMS). Review documents for grammar and content.
- Coordinate office administrative functions for MDJO personnel including office security administration, office space management, security clearance and visit requests, scheduling office events, and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in the coordination for onboarding and offboarding of MDJO personnel.
- Experience supporting Senior Executives, General Officers, Flag Officers, or Chief Executive Officers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Executive presence with highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and accomplish work independently with minimal guidance.
- Experience with DTS and CATMS.
- OSD, Joint Staff, and/or Service Staff experience is desired.
- Knowledge of the OUSD(R&E) and DARPA organizations, roles, and responsibilities is desired.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI).
NOTE: the information in the job announcement has NOT been reviewed and approved by the referenced Government customer/program office/team
Opportunities at MTSI
- C3BM Advanced Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/21/2023
- Senior Software Test Engineer Beavercreek,Ohio 02/24/2023
- Senior C3BM Systems Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/20/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.