Operations Research and Acquisition Support AnalystLocation: Arlington, Virginia Categories: Acquisition Req ID: 2022-6647 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking an Operations Research and Acquisition Support Analyst with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at Arlington, VA. The Operations Research Analyst is responsible for supporting the USAF Next Generation efforts. The primary focus of this effort is on future USAF Air Supremacy capabilities, requirements, and associated acquisition strategies. Candidate should be an experienced and motivated professional with the necessary experience to support the program office’s focused efforts and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
• Participate in the planning and execution of ongoing USAF strategic development planning, and Operational Imperative efforts.
• Develop reports and presentations for program leadership to optimize the ongoing and future USAF strategic and Futures development planning and support.
• Coordinate and deliver briefings conveying programs vision, strategy, plans, schedule, budget requirements to AF leadership, Joint Services, DoD agencies, and congressional staffers.
• Support AFRL, and DARPA technology reviews to support technology maturation and investment strategy development.
• Assist in all phases of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution.
• Assist in identifying and mitigating planning for risks and related issues to the program.
• Assist in reviewing all deliverables, schedules, briefings and reports.
• Participate in related team planning, working groups, and offsite meetings.
• Coordinate with the program office, ACC, and SAF/AQ staffs and leadership.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any technical field. A Master's degree is preferred.
• 20+ Years of overall experience
• Program evaluation, analysis and planning experience
• Operational experience highly desirable.
• The candidate should have strong sense of contractor and government roles in aerospace system development and acquisition.
• Experience with the MS Office Suite of products.
• Must possess a minimum of Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 12 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 5 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
• Travel: Position requires up to 15% travel to CONUS areas.
Opportunities at MTSI
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.