Configuration Data ManagerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2023-7373 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
MTSI is seeking a Configuration Data Manager with a TS/SCI clearance at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, to be responsible for planning, execution, and participate in program design reviews, technical meetings, and working groups as applicable to provide configuration management perspectives and resolve any configuration management issues.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
• Support the analyses of the impacts of the configuration management change process on lifecycle sustainment.
• Participate on government and industry teams to resolve program configuration management issues.
• Support development and coordination of program configuration and data management requirements.
• Support program data management tasks to include creating and maintaining Engineering Data Management Plans and Engineering Data Activity Files as well as planning and executing Engineering Data Guidance Conferences and In-Process Reviews (IPRs) of engineering drawings.
• Develop and review configuration control and data management relevant requirements and products.
• Support all aspects of the deficiency reporting, management, and closure across the weapon system lifecycle.
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant CM/DM experience in government and/or private industry.
• Active TS Required, SCI Eligible
• HS Diploma Required, Associate and/or Bachelor Degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience in configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting for an ACAT I equivalent weapon system program from technology development through final disposition of the weapon system.
• Configuration control experience managing program documentation, program records, program history, meeting minutes and action items, proposals, deviations, and waivers.
• Experience and knowledge in preparing for and executing program technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits.
• Experience organizing and operating Configuration Control Boards and Business Management Boards or their equivalents.
• Experience with configuration status accounting databases contractor data substantiation.
• Knowledge and experience; preparing, reviewing, and obtaining approval of contract data requirements lists and requests for nomenclature and Computer Program Identification Numbers.
• Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of applicable commercial, DoD 5000.02, and associated USAF configuration management/data management (CM/DM) processes and policies across the weapon system lifecycle.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.