Digital EngineerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7203 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Modeling and Simulation Systems Analyst to support the Advanced Programs Branch Sensors Directorate (AFRL/RY) at WPAFB, Ohio.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee-owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
You will work with customers, the Study Lead, and model developers to create and execute analysis plans including computer model run matrices and develop computer model (AFSIM and other mission and engagement level models) input to replicate the system or concept under test, the appropriate operating environment, and the concept of operations.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero-dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
Travel within CONUS may be required up to 20%.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Travel within CONUS may be required up to 20%.
• Function as the AFRL RY Sensors SOOPERFLY digital engineering SME.
• Ensure the System Design Agent (overall integrating contractor) has support from the appropriate RY personnel (as available) to integrate Sensor related elements into the models being built.
• Provide administrative support using TWC and Collaborator.
• Support use of tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Provide recommendations on processes and usage of DE tools.
• Provide excellent customer support and ability to communicate with all levels of leadership and/or customers.
• A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience
• US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
• 2+ years of experience with Model-Based Enterprise.
• Knowledge of digital engineering as modern model-based technologies such as model-based systems engineering (MBSE), or model-based design (MBD), model-based definition, manufacturing, and inspection (MBDMI), model-based services and MRO.
• Knowledge and experience working in Agile / Scrum teams, including daily standups, retrospectives, demos/reviews.
• Experience with modern architecture frameworks and designs.
• Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, can develop clear, concise, and logically written business communications, as well as deliver recommendations.
• Proven track record communicating within cross-functional team of technical resources, QA, and engineers
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships to leverage information and insights across key groups.
• Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.