Executive AdministratorLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Administrative Jobs Req ID: 2023-8265 Potential to Telecommute: Yes
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Executive Administrator with a Secret Clearance in Dayton, Ohio.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
Executive Administrator for the Deputy Directors for AFWERX, the center of innovation for small businesses for the Air Force.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Supports key AFWERX executive leaders by:
- Managing, organizing, scheduling, and tracking all office processes
- Maintain and coordinate communications with internal/external customers for the Deputy Directors.
- Planning, organizing, and executing office off-site meetings.
- Defense Travel Systems experience Preferred.
- Managing and tracking headquarters taskers.
- Managing the deputy directors' calendars and appointments.
- Welcoming, in-processing, and training new hires.
- Planning and managing travel for office members. This position requires infrequent travel.
- Creating, compiling, and reporting on surveys.
- Managing and organizing professional correspondence.
- Preparing and running presentations for key meetings. Get presentation materials from others and integrate these into a cohesive briefing. Take notes during these meetings. Follow up on action items coming from these meetings.
- Creating and maintaining shared online files for important documentation.
- Training personnel on key software applications such as SmartSheets, the AFWERX office suite, and the shared online filing system.
- Data entry on contracts into online systems.
Opportunities at MTSI
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.