IT Project ManagerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Information Technology Req ID: 2023-7508 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an IT Project Manager with a TS clearance and SCI/SAP eligibility to be responsible for system administration and some cybersecurity for an Air Force Life Cycle Management Center customer at WPAFB, Ohio. The IT Lead will work closely with multiple stakeholders to include Program Managers, Engineers, Security, Information Assurance personnel, and other organization staff to synthesize requirements, ensure timely standup of networks/spaces, and execute daily IT operations to meet the organization’s mission.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
• Must be able knowledgeable of information and telecommunications systems security
• Must be proactive in solving problems, communicating to/with stakeholders, and taking “ownership” of projects
• Must be able to take ownership of existing applications and IT equipment
• Must be able to manage equipment and network planning
• Must be able to coordinate and execute network and system access
• Must be able to maintain an active TS security clearance, with special access and SCI
• Must be able to troubleshoot IT hardware and software issues
• Must be able to configure\install IT hardware and equipment
• Experience running and installing fiber
• Must be experienced and comfortable with using Microsoft Excel and databases in general
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Must be highly organized and have a demonstrated ability to use creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems; apply competency in unclear and complicated situations.
• Must be a team player and be able to work within all levels of a project team
• Excellent time management, scheduling, organizational, and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to independently execute, lead, and complete tasks; drive projects to closure, assimilate and correlate project information in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to shift from one project/task to another in a dynamic, agile work environment
• 8+ years IT experience
• Security Clearance Level Required: TS with in-scope SSBI and SCI/SAP eligibility
• CompTIA Security+ certification is required
• US Citizenship is required
• Knowledge of the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center’s framework, directives, and policies
• Experience working on-site in a government client environment
• 10+ years IT experience, with much of that time leading IT projects to successful completion
• 5+ years in Information Assurance
• A degree is not required; however, a degree and/or pursual of a degree in the Information Technology or Information Assurance / Cybersecurity field(s) is desired.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.