Modeling and Simulation Analyst LeadLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Information Technology Req ID: 2023-7555 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a MS&A Lead to support Advanced Fighter Program at WPAFB, Ohio.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
- Develop system solutions to complex and challenging DoD problems.
- Plan and execute complex mission and systems analysis efforts.
- Develop model input data to replicate systems or concepts as analysis subjects.
- Assist software developers who program and operate the model(s) to produce output
- Post-process this output into measures of merit and effectiveness to support the analysis plan objectives.
- Assist in interpretation of model results and develop presentations of findings and conclusions for the customer to help them in their decision-making processes.
- Conduct systems engineering tasks including Technology Analysis and Assessment, System Definition, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture development and architecture products, and Logistics support of Department of Defense (DoD) systems.
- Lead in assessing threat kill chains operations and identifying exploitable vulnerabilities, analyzing mission threads and blue force system kill chains to identify capability gaps and solutions, developing system models, constructing, and executing simulation and analysis plans, conducting trade studies and sensitivity analysis, interpreting, and synthesizing results and translating them into concise and comprehensive artifacts for documenting and communicating to multiple audiences
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results
- Experience with mission-level modeling and simulation tools i.e., AFSIM, SafeSIM, NGTS, Suppressor, or EADSIM
- Thorough knowledge of modeling and simulation methodologies required, especially developing experimental designs, executing study plans, and constructing scenario elements
- TS/SCI security clearance required
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.