Principal Administrative ProfessionalLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Administrative/Clerical Req ID: 2023-7463 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior level Administrative Professional in Beavercreek, OH.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
MTSI is seeking an experienced Senior level Administrative Professional with a TS/SCI clearance to support an Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) customer at WPAFB, Ohio by providing administrative expertise to the Government Front Office Group (FOG) senior staff to support management operations functions. The Senior Administrative Professional plays a key role in facilitating the efficiency and productivity of the FOG. Through interaction with both internal colleagues and external stakeholders, the Senior Administrative Assistant plays a large role in projecting the organizational culture.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties to be independently executed include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Track Integrated Product Team (IPT) manning and prepare organizational charts.
• Update and distribute emergency procedures, and recall and phone rosters.
• Data entry functions including integrating information into required reports.
• Generate and maintain training requirements, files, forms, and established file plans (paper and electronic).
• Process mail (receive, sign for, and distribute mail and other related functions).
• Prepare correspondence per standard government format; management and operation of facsimile, printing and copying equipment; and supplies and equipment ordering.
• Assist with writing end of week reports, monthly activity reports, bi-monthly reports.
• Assist in preparation of award write-ups, award submission packages and other nomination packages as required.
• Support in the planning, preparation, editing, creation, and publication of finished products, e.g., program documentation, Operating Instructions (OIs), Self Inspection Checklists, plans, directives, reports, briefings and other presentations, as required (technical and non-technical) in the media and format requested.
• Assist in verifying checklists against current administrative and organizational processes and assist in maintenance of a tracking system for identification and correction of deficiencies.
• Assist with ordering of office supplies through inventory, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies and equipment to be ordered and purchased by the Government office to enable fulfillment of the mission.
• Serve as the initial focal point for collecting and visually displaying materials for staff meetings and office organized information exchange meetings.
• Act as the single point in the directorate to receive, coordinate, disseminate, track progress, and close all taskers coming to the Workflow Inbox.
• Lead the administrative operation of events to include compiling attendees lists, sending out invitations, procuring appropriate venues, leading the logistics for delivery of posters and presentations, arranging transportation (if applicable), and leading attendee check-in.
• Complete travel approval requests and complete Defense Travel System (DTS) orders and vouchers for completed travel.
• Assist with file management and understand Electronic Records Management principles.
• Schedule meetings, VTCs, briefings, and manage calendars, including room set-up.
• As required, capture meeting minutes.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years of related experience
• Experience with using MS Sharepoint, Outlook, and the MS Office suite of programs
• Experience using the Defense Travel System
• Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
• Attention to detail and the ability to operate independently or with a team
• Desire to learn new tools and adopt digital engineering business practices
• Previous experience with Air Force programs and organizations
• Understanding and knowledge of the Air Force’s administrative processes and procedures
• Experience working in an organizational Headquarters run by a general officer or SES
• Baccalaureate degree desired
Security Clearance Level Required: Secret Clearance
Must be eligible to obtain TS/SCI Clearance
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required.
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.