Radar / Signal Processing Engineer - S&TILocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2022-6986 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Information Radar/Signal Processing Engineer - S&TI in Beavercreek, OH.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
The Radar / Signal Processing Engineer will provide Scientific and Technical Intelligence support to Wright-Patterson AFB. Responsibilities include data processing, analysis, algorithm enhancements, and the development of highly advanced technical technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts. In addition, the Senior RF / Signal Processing Engineer will:
- Perform data exploitation of non-literal sensor data in the application of remote sensing technology to solve technical intelligence issues.
- Investigate signal processing artifacts and anomalies and develop technically sound mitigation strategies.
- Perform in-depth processing and exploitation of data and dissemination of phenomenology reports.
- Support the resolution of highly complex, technical problems and provide advice and recommendations.
- Perform radar cross section measurements.
- Possess sufficient writing and communication skills to prepare and present reports, papers, proposals, briefings, and other documentation in both small and large group settings.
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience.
- Ability to manage, manipulate, process, and analyze large data sets.
- Strong track record of developing novel signal processing algorithms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RF/signal processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED).
- Demonstrated knowledge/programming skills (i.e. MATLAB, Python, C++).
- Strong technical writing and briefing skills.
- Experience developing and evaluating machine learning stacks which use radar signals.
- Experience with X-Midas.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or related with minimum 5 years engineering experience.
Top Secret Clearance is required
NOTE: the information in the job announcement has NOT been reviewed and approved by the referenced Government customer/program office/team
Opportunities at MTSI
- Senior Service Desk Administrator Alexandria,Virginia 06/09/2023
- Principal Visual Arts Engineering SME Cape Canaveral,Florida 06/09/2023
- Technical Operations SME Washington,DC 06/09/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.