Senior Acquisition Program ManagerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2023-7484 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Program Manager in Beavercreek, Ohio.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
• Partner with senior leadership on roadmap design, architect solutions, and optimize or evolve existing programs in a manner that will allow the organization to scale.
• Lead program reviews with stakeholders and senior leadership to drive alignment and specific outcomes.
• Assist in the identification of requirements to support the acquisition, development, sustainment, and supportability efforts required for early development programs.
• Support management of the acquisition and modifications thereof as well as all associated requirements as they pertain to other functional areas including logistics, contracting, engineering, finance, and configuration management.
• Responsible for managing and organizing resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks.
• Assist with writing, coordinating, staffing, and maintaining program documentation, including but not limited to documentation regarding requirements, cost, schedule, performance, risk, impacts, and status of the program.
• Translate user requirements documents such as the Capability Development Document (CDD), Capability Production Document (CPD), and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) into weapon system contract Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
• Shall assist with developing and documenting recommended program management inputs for PWSs, Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), and other acquisition documentation for assigned programs.
• Ability to support reviews, audits, and working group meetings including but not limited to Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Test Planning Working Groups (TPWGs), and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs).
• 10+ years of experience directly related to the above responsibilities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: business, economics, program management, math, or engineering. A Master's degree is preferred.
• Experience working DoD acquisition programs, to include DoD contracting and program management strategies and supporting the generation of Justification & Authorization (J&A) documents, Acquisition Strategy Plans (ASP), SOOs, SOWs, and CDRLs for Research & Development (R&D) activities.
• Functional experience managing R&D contracts involving financial management, including funding obligation and expenditure planning/tracking.
• Experience coordinating/planning for significant project events and milestones (e.g., Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews), as well as tracking and evaluating contract deliverables.
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Good analytical and planning skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 36 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 5 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
ADDITIONAL NOTES · Travel: Position requires up to 15% travel to CONUS areas
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.