Senior Program Security AnalystLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2022-7154 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is seeking a Senior Program Security Analyst to support an Air Force Life Cycle Management Center customer at WPAFB, Ohio. The Senior Program Security Analyst will support an effort within the organization that is being transitioned to a program of record. The individual will work with other PMs, Engineers, Security, and other internal and external stakeholders to execute the transition and standup of a program office. This position will be co-located with the customer at WPAFB, OH. The position will include 1-2 weeks of travel per month in first year and then less travel in out-years.
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start at a rate of 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
Duties to be independently executed include but are not limited to:
• Lead the development of a Security Classification Guide (SCG).
• Apply knowledge and experience in pre-acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, program management principles, and policies/procedures to assist the transition of knowledge, products, and artifacts to a program of record.
• Plan and execute transition activities to enable the standup of a program office. assist a program manager with concept development, program analysis, budget tracking, schedule and progress performance reports and briefs and attend decision meetings to meet program goals.
• Support technical research and development activities and acquisition as needed for implementation of program direction.
• Assist in complying with tasks related to all aspects of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), CONOPS, architectural views, security accreditations and certifications, acquisition reports, program management agreements, DOD and Air Force policy, and memorandum of agreements. Assist the program office in complying with applicable statutory and regulatory guidance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in security and supporting DOD classified and special access programs.
• Minimum of Secret Clearance is required. Must be capable of obtaining a TS/SCI clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment, can accomplish high-level tasks independently, and works well with other team members and customers.
• Must have a high level of motivation, be adept at exploring and learning about new technologies, and have a demonstrated record of successfully taking ownership and responsibility for projects.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to coordinate with both internal and external organizations to accomplish common goals.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, respond to quick turn-around requests, and produce quality products.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 15 years of experience in security and supporting DOD classified and special access programs.
• Knowledge of the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center’s framework, directives, and policies.
• Experience working on-site in a government client environment.
• Already having a TS/SCI clearance is highly desired.
Security Clearance Level Required: TS with in-scope SSBI and SCI/SAP eligibility is highly desired. May consider candidates with only a Secret clearance; however, candidate must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.