Space Systems EngineerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2023-7266 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
• Provide systems engineering and program management support expertise to U.S. Space Force and U.S. Air Force customers advancing engineering program development related to R&D, acquisition, development and testing of unique multi-domain advanced technologies.
• Work closely with program managers, lead project engineers, and program teams.
• Advise on research demonstrations and testing opportunities, identify and mitigate program risks, advise on new technologies, and advise on emerging threat assessments.
• Analyze program requirements, attend design reviews, and evaluate plans for system assembly, testing, and demonstration.
• Assist with review of contractor deliverable status, milestone schedules, status reports, and cost performance reports
• Experience and requirements analysis, requirements definition and verification, technology planning, air or space vehicle and systems design, systems integration, and advanced testing.
• Experience working with U.S. Space Force and U.S. Air Force customers
• Must have 20+ Years' Experience with:
o Multi-domain systems, including systems integration and test, field testing, modeling and simulation, and valuation and analysis.
o Knowledge with integrated systems, milestone planning, testing process and procedures, and data collection.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related technical field. A Master's degree in a similar field is desired.
Security Clearance: TS with SCI eligibility
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.