Sr. Program Manager - Scheduling SupportLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2023-7374 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
MTSI is seeking a Sr. Program Manager - Scheduling Support with a TS/SCI clearance at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, to be responsible for full range of acquisition program management tasks in support of procurement, financial management and planning, systems engineering, test, production, security, contracting, and logistics for existing and future programs across the weapon system lifecycle.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
• Review proposals
• Coordinate on documentation between functional organizations
• Program milestone planning and preparation
• Risk management and process improvement
• Meetings internal and external
• Evaluation and communication of program progress in writing, in briefings, and in discussions with AFLCMC/WB Program Office and higher management.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of all manner of program documentation
• Develop and coordinate responses to taskers in response to internal and external program inquiries.
• Active TS required, SCI Eligible
• Candidate shall have four (4) years experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment within the last five (5) years.
• Position requires one of the following and five (5) years must have been in an acquisition program office on an ACAT I or II DoD program.
1) Minimum of 10 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Master’s degree, or
2) Minimum of 15 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or
3) Minimum of 25 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience
• None additional
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required.
Opportunities at MTSI
- C3BM Advanced Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/21/2023
- Senior Software Test Engineer Beavercreek,Ohio 02/24/2023
- Senior C3BM Systems Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/20/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.