Systems AdministratorLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: Information Technology Req ID: 2022-6765 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking a Systems Administrator with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at WPAFB, Ohio. The Systems Administrator Support Specialist will provide specialized Information Technology (IT) and network administration in support of advanced IT infrastructure development. Your primary focus will be to provide Windows Server and Active Directory support. Alternatively, you will also provide technical advice on advanced IT and networking issues. Interact daily with Information Technology/Cybersecurity Teams, Program Managers, and industry subject matter experts across multiple domains (air, space, cyber) to assist the government with technical assessments and strategic planning.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Development and sustainment of classified networks
• Integration and test for DoD and USAF systems/networks
• DoD, USAF, and interagency information assurance requirements
• DoD, USAF, and interagency security accreditation procedures
• Must be able to apply current Special Access Program and SCI information assurance requirements (JSIG, RMF, JAFAN, etc) as required
• Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate within and outside your immediate team
• Possess DoD8570 Level II (Security+)
• 5+ years of experience directly related to the above responsibilities
• Associates degree in IT related field preferred, and 5+ years' of direct IT and systems administration experience or a Technical Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field (cybersecurity, computer science, computer engineering) Desired
• Linux administration experience desired but not required.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced, yet rewarding environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities. 100% onsite in the customer’s facilities
• Desired to have 12 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 5 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
• Travel: Position requires up to 10% travel to CONUS areas.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.