C3BM Integrator/EngineerLocation: Colorado Springs, Colorado Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7237 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a C3BM Engineer/Integrator in Colorado Springs, CO.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Provide interoperability engineering, analysis, and technical guidance for C2BMC, MDS Elements, and external capability integration and interface design efforts between MDA/BC, BC contractors, and MDS Elements.
- Provide lead duties for developing, integrating, engineering, testing, training, cyber security, and event readiness for C2BMC Test Bed and associated infrastructure at the MDIOC.
- As required, support C2BMC operations worldwide.
- Support the CTB Chair for requirements, design, and verification reviews and audits.
- Support program and budgetary preparations and reviews.
- Work with many stakeholders to prioritize CTB simultaneous activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters Degree in STEM and 12+ years of experience
- Active Secret Security clearance
- Familiarity with MDA/Government engineering processes/databases
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development processes and product development timelines
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts
- Proficiency in system engineering and execution processes
- Apply network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration, and operations
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $178,500/year to $200,900/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on established government contract rates, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, and other factors. MTSI also offers a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via MTSI’s internal or external careers site
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.