Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Colorado Springs, Colorado Categories: Software Engineering Req ID: 2023-7487 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. This position will be located in Colorado Springs, CO
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
MTSI currently supports the Department of Air Force Rapid Capability Office (DAFRCO), the Space Rapid Capability Office (SpRCO), and the Space Development Agency (SDA). Additionally, MTSI is providing critical support to the U.S. Air Force (USAF) NGAD and ABMS programs. Each of these offices are developing first-of-kind space capabilities. Successful deployment of these capabilities to the USSF and the U.S. Space Command Guardians relies on close coordination with SSC and, in many circumstances, the successful transfer of these programs to SSC for the purpose of transition from development to deployment by SSC. MTSI is expanding direct support to SSC by providing subject matter expertise of this unique portfolio of capabilities and the activities required to ultimate deliver these capabilities to warfighters.
- Familiarity & Knowledge: Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Kafka, SIMP Project, Ansible, Docker, GIT, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Suricata, Zeek, Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search, Neo4J, PostgreSQL, AWS Cloud & Nifi
- Experience or Knowledge in the following Areas: Agile software development, agile methodologies, agile project management, software project management, defensive cyber military operations, software development life cycle management, program/project management, systems engineering, strategic planning, cross-functional team (required)
Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, software development, or STEM related specialty (preferred); or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, software development or STEM related specialty and 4 years’ experience in full stack development (required)
Certifications: Must have or ability to obtain SAFe for Teams certification
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) and special access program (SAP) eligibility (no less than 5 years total SAP and/or SCI environment experience, with 1-year total within last 5 years) and willingness to submit to a Counter-Intelligence polygraph
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $125,500/year to $160,900/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on established government contract rates, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, and other factors. MTSI also offers a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via MTSI’s internal or external careers site
Opportunities at MTSI
- C3BM Advanced Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/21/2023
- Senior Software Test Engineer Beavercreek,Ohio 02/24/2023
- Senior C3BM Systems Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/20/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.