Aegis Weapon System Radar EngineerLocation: Dahlgren, Virginia Categories: Systems Engineering Req ID: 2023-7423 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
MTSI is seeking a qualified AEGIS Weapon System Radar Engineer in Dahlgren, VA.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
- Direct support MDA Defense of Guam program office in Radar integration of a developmental architecture into the Aegis Weapons System.
- Integrating multi service radars into a single weapon system.
- Streamline the integration process to support schedule, cost, risk reduction.
- Under the purview of MDA, provide support for requirement verification through onsite test observation and inspection. Provide Data management and Configuration Management.
- Provide technical support by reviewing changes and participating in Working Groups as needed.
- Provide integration and validation support of mechanical, electrical, and integrated systems
- Program management support for program lifecycle cost, program planning, schedule, and risk management
- Support all elements of the systems engineering V
- US Citizenship with Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree STEM 7+ years of experience
- Works Independently, as a team member, or leading teams/tasks
- Ability to apply Engineering rigor to solve engineering/scientific problems
- Familiarity with Aegis Weapon Systems
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Prior experience with Aegis Radar Systems Experience with Radar Systems Engineering
- Experience with Radar theory and waveform generation
- Technical experience in one of the following areas: Fleet operations, systems engineering, missile systems, Aegis Qualifications, etc.
Opportunities at MTSI
- C3BM Advanced Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/21/2023
- Senior Software Test Engineer Beavercreek,Ohio 02/24/2023
- Senior C3BM Systems Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/20/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.