Administrative Professional Support, SeniorLocation: East Hampton, Virginia Categories: Administrative/Clerical Req ID: 2022-7018 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
MTSI is seeking a Senior Administrative Support Professional with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia. The Administrative Professional’s primary focus will be supporting the Director and Deputy Director’s daily functions allowing them to further the Government’s acquisition strategy goals and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
• Track Integrated Product Team (IPT) manning and prepare organizational charts. Data entry functions including integrating information into required reports.
• Maintain training requirements, files, forms and established file plans (paper and electronic).
• Process mail (receive, sign for, and distribute mail, both classified and unclassified, and access, store, and handle classified material as required).
• Prepare correspondence per standard Government formats; (both classified and unclassified); management and operation of facsimile, printing and copying equipment; and supplies and equipment ordering.
• Assist with writing end of week reports and monthly activity reports. Assist in preparation of award write-ups, award submission packages or a variety of different required formats.
• Support in the planning, preparation, editing, creation, and publication of finished products, e.g., program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings and other presentations, as required (technical and non-technical; classified and unclassified) in the media and format requested.
• Assist in establishment, implementation and maintenance of Operating Instructions (OIs). This includes the creation and maintenance of Self Inspection checklists.
• Assist in verifying checklists against current administrative and organizational processes, and assist in maintenance of a tracking system for identification and correction of deficiencies.
• Assist with ordering of office supplies through inventory, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies and equipment to be ordered and purchased by the Government office to enable fulfillment of the mission.
• Serve as the initial focal point for collecting and visually displaying materials for staff meetings and office organized information exchange meetings.
• Act as the single point in the division or branch to receive, coordinate, disseminate, track progress, and close all taskers coming to the division or branch Workflow Inbox.
• Convey reminder/follow-up emails to Offices of Primary Responsibility (OPRs), making sure they meet the tasking. The contractor is responsible for making sure taskings are completed, as per original tasker.
• Archive the workflow tasker and all supporting documentation in Sharepoint.
• Lead the administrative operation of these events to include compiling attendee lists, sending out invitations, procuring appropriate venues, leading the logistics for delivery of posters and presentations (unclassified/classified), arranging transportation (if applicable), and leading attendee check-in.
• Complete travel approval requests and complete Defense Travel System (DTS) orders. Files management.
• 5+ years of experience directly related to the above responsibilities and at least a high school diploma, or equivalent (GED). A bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Experience with the MS Office Suite of products.
• Must possess a minimum of Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 12 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 5 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.