Advanced Operations Acquisition / Technical AdvisorLocation: East Hampton, Virginia Categories: Acquisition Req ID: 2022-6952 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking a Senior level Advanced Operations Acquisition Support Analyst with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia. The Advanced Ops Analyst’s primary focus will be to provide advice and assistance to leadership in the areas of mission systems, program tradeoff analysis, program roadmap creation, including technology insertion, platform integration, and support planning. Use experience, technical education, resources, and creativity to analyze a broad spectrum of technologies for military applications that further the Government’s acquisition strategy goals and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
• Provide analytical expertise for “kill chain” analysis, concept and requirements generation, and test and tactics development planning.
• Provide advice and assistance to leadership in mission systems budget planning and programming, test and validation, and technical data.
• Regularly interface with AFLCMC, AFRL, other Services and Government organizations, FFRDCs and Industry when performing duties.
• Provide operational, technical, and analytical assistance to document JCIDS and other MAJCOM and Special Access Requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10 years of experience in USAF acquisition disciplines including requirements analysis and implementation, risk management, technology insertion, acquisition strategy development/documentation, budget development, site logistics planning, and scheduling.
• 5 years of detailed working knowledge of integrated fire control concepts of operation across the joint spectrum of operation.
• 5 years of operational application of stealth, airborne fire control radars, air defense systems, information operations, and associated network architectures.
• 5 years of technical theory of tactical data-links, airborne communication and computing architectures, and information exchange requirements.
• 5 years of technical theory of radar detection and tracking and integration with other platform sensors.
• Familiarity with mission planning and training systems for aircraft.
• 4 years of SAP experience within the last 6 years required.
• 10 years of air superiority experience as a rated pilot - 5th Gen experience desired
• Top Secret Clearance Required
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
Travel: Position requires up to 20% travel to CONUS/OCONUS areas
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.