Program Analyst SMELocation: East Hampton, Virginia Categories: Other Req ID: 2022-6437 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking a Program Analyst with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to Government Office at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia. The Program Analyst’s primary focus will be to provide advice and assistance to leadership in the areas of mission systems, data architecture and management for platform integration and support planning. Use experience, technical education, resources, and creativity to analyze a broad spectrum of technologies for military applications that further the Government’s acquisition strategy goals and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Provide advice and assistance to leadership in the areas of mission systems program tradeoff analysis, program road map creation including technology insertion, platform integration, and support planning.
• Provide analytical expertise to a Government Office for “kill chain” analysis, concept and requirements generation, and test and tactics development planning.
• Develop requirements and contribute to mission engineering tasks that leverage digital engineering tools and techniques to enable end-to-end analysis across missions, system of systems, programs, and technologies to ensure linkages of solutions to overall warfighting concepts.
• Integration and Testing of Mission Systems capability area digital threads across venues (Desktop Test, Mixed Fidelity Labs, System Integration Labs, etc.)
• Work across program stakeholders and subject matter experts in various mission system engineering disciplines for development of prioritized mission systems digital thread in the following areas:
o Situational Awareness
o Integration of disparate sensor data into a cohesive picture
o Electronic Warfare
o Autonomous Combat Systems
o Manned and Un-Manned Teaming
o Mission Management
o Communications (BLOS, DLOS, data links)
o RF/IR Survivability
o Intelligence, Survivability and Reconnaissance (ISR)
• Regularly interface with Air Force Major Commands, other DoD Services and Government organizations, Federally Funded Research & Development Centers and Industry when performing duties.
• 5 years of experience in USAF acquisition disciplines including requirements analysis and implementation, risk management, technology insertion, acquisition strategy and mission systems integration.
• 5 years of experience with development of prioritized mission systems digital threads within specific capability areas to support research and development efforts.
• Knowledge of Mission Systems Architecture, Design and Development from the conceptual platform level down to physical hardware and software.
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) implementation of architecture and design for prioritized Mission Systems capability area digital threads.
• Experience with Mission Systems Performance Analysis, integration and testing of mission systems capabilities across venues (Desktop Test, Mixed Fidelity Labs, System Integration Labs, etc.)
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Good analytical and planning skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 36 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 6 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
• Travel: Position requires up to 15% travel to CONUS areas
Opportunities at MTSI
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.