ISR Program ManagerLocation: El Segundo, California Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2022-7011 Potential to Telecommute: Yes
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an ISR Program Manager to support the US Space Force (USSF) in developing and deploying next-generation and advanced capability space systems under the Space Sensing (SN) Directorate at the Space Systems Center (SSC) in El Segundo, CA.
At MTSI, our more than 1,600+ co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose from. We support some of the most important and critical programs to our national security and defense within aviation, space, ballistic missile and unmanned systems. We specialize in Systems engineering & integration, modeling & simulation, acquisitions & program support, test & evaluation, mission assurance & cybersecurity to name a few.
As an 100% employee owned company where culture matters we all have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers and we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future! As our first core value stats, MTSI is an "employees come first" company with over 29 years of consecutive growth sense 1993 and a 91% retention rate across our entire organization, we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Check out MTSI's 4.7 rating on GLASSDOOR
Day one all new co-owners start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days + 10 federal holidays/year with (flexible schedules), semi-annual bonuses, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, and eligibility to participate in our Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account. We also offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan.
For additional company information: www.mtsi-va.com
As a ISR Program Managerwith MTSI you will support the US Space Force (USSF) in developing and deploying next-generation and advanced capability space systems under the Space Sensing (SN) Directorate at the Space Systems Center (SSC) in El Segundo, CA. The position will support SSC’s portfolio of programs designed to gain, maintain and exploit space superiority that includes space launch, global positioning, military space vehicle communications, defense meteorological space vehicles, range systems, space vehicle control networks, space-based infrared systems, and space situational awareness capabilities.
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to:
- Provide expert advice to the Program/Project Manager and Senior Air Force Leadership regarding acquisition strategies, contracting, budgeting and execution.
- Develop/coordinate acquisition planning briefings and documents.
- Develop/coordinate solicitation planning and execution documents (e.g., RFP, SOW, CDRLs, Incentive Plans, etc.).
- Develop/coordinate overarching program-planning and execution documents as prescribed by/tailored from DoDI 5000.02, and relevant DoD, AF, IC, and SSC policies.
- Draft technical evaluations.
- Provide technical and programmatic assessments of contractor design / milestone reviews to assess progress, risks and issues, and the ability to achieve mission requirements.
- Provide support for strategic scheduling and planning to include documentation such as the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and develop and coordinate a reporting framework for event-based activities during the work efforts.
- Interact and coordinate daily with numerous stakeholders (Program Managers, Contracting Officers, and external organizations).
- 5+ years' of related experience to include acquisition and program management within the DoD and IC communities.
- ISR platform work experience.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of functional/division acquisition offices to accomplish projects for the government program office.
- 8+ years' of relevant DoD and IC experience.
- Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Program work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or related field, (DESIRED).
- PMP, (DESIRED).
- Active TS clearance, with SCI Eligibility to start
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance, (Desired).
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.