Anti Tamper Engineer with Aegis Weapons System experienceLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-6571 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Anti Tamper Engineer with Aegis Weapons System experience in Huntsville, AL.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO per year, 10 holidays per year, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate shall support the protection of US critical technology against reverse engineering threats that decrease the system’s effectiveness or result in unauthorized technology transfer
- The candidate shall support execution of the Anti-Tamper engineering process in accordance with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Anti-Tamper policy and Department of Defense (DoD) export policy
- Additionally, the candidate shall translate Anti-Tamper policy into weapon system requirements, specifications, and design
- The candidate shall evaluate vendor Anti-Tamper designs for risks to cost, schedule, and security and support MDA’s technical engineering review process and conduct objective engineering evidence reviews
- Review program element documents for Anti-Tamper equities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- US Citizenship with Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM Discipline 7+ years of related experience working on DOD or missile defense programs
- Works Independently, as a team member, or leading teams/tasks Ability to apply engineering rigor to solve engineering/scientific problems
- Understanding of the identification and refinement of critical program information, provisos and the drivers for Anti-Tamper technologies as directed Conduct
- Anti-Tamper analysis as needed
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Prior experience with Weapons Systems
- Cyber Security requirements
- Analysis of Cyber susceptibilities and vulnerabilities
- Experience with Manufacturing Processes to include CMMI Procedures
- Manufacturing Production Oversite
- An understanding of the development of engineering analysis and documentation for Requirements generation and derivation, specifications for design integration, verification and validation
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.