GMD OSF Integrator/Operator/Scenario DeveloperLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7097 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a GMD OSF Integrator/Operator/Scenario Developer in Huntsville, AL. At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cyber security, space and homeland defense.
Join MTSI this year in celebrating our 27th consecutive year in business and consecutive growth. Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. All new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Candidate will work in a government Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) lab supporting the Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program. The position involves supporting installation checkouts, integration, and testing for a variety of activities using Objective Stimulation Framework (OSF). The selected candidate will be responsible for installing and configuring OSF in compliance with program instructions, ensuring functionality between GMD elements, and documenting configurations and results within the government lab. Candidate will operate OSF systems for lab test activities and produce test reports as needed. The OSF Integrator/Operator will also develop scenarios and convert threats to support specific internal test requirements.
- Minimum of 6+ years related experience with operating and integrating simulations
- Current or recent experience with OSF frameworks
- Experience with loading, configuration and setup of framework software, performing benchmark tests and troubleshooting Hardware/Software (HW/SW) integration anomalies
- Experience with HW/SW integration in a HWIL lab environment
- Software testing background with experience in the development of software test plans, test procedures, and test reports
- Candidate must have working knowledge of UNIX and Linux variants
- Candidate must be a self-starter, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be capable of working in a team environment
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) programs and operational knowledge of the GMD program
- Prior Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience supporting Pre-Flight/Ground testing in a System Test Labs environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge of OSF framework logs for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of GMD message path between various HWIL systems
- System Administration experience and certifications such as Security+ and/or Linux+ are highly desirable
BS in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science from an accredited University
Current DoD SECRET clearance is required
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.