Senior Operations Support Specialist - Army RCCTOLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Other Req ID: 2023-7560 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior Operations Support Specialist to support the Army’s Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office providing expertise to the RCCTO’s Director, Chief of Staff, Director of Operations, Operations Team, and the NCR Headquarters staff in Huntsville, AL.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
- Work in the RCCTO Headquarters Staff cell directly supporting the RCCTO’s Chief of Staff, Director of
Operations, and the RCCTO’s Director.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on establishing processes that permit efficient and streamlined
operations of multiple SES and O-6-led project offices that are being incorporated into the RCCTO
- Serve as the Director of Operation’s and Chief of Staff’s direct representative in the HSV headquarters.
- Attend and participate in RCCTO Senior Staff meetings as directed and provide recommendations based
on your best military advice.
- Review daily and update as necessary the RCCTO master calendar to facilitate efficient RCCTO Operations
and mission execution.
- Use the Army Task Management Tool, Microsoft Outlook Calendar tool, RCCTO Sharepoint portal tools,
and other planning tools in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and guidance provided.
- Coordinate daily with staff performing similar functions in other Project Offices and at other RCCTO
- Prepare briefing materials, support meetings, schedule conference rooms, schedule and support
teleconferences and video teleconferences and other support tasks as directed
- 10+ years' of related experience.
- Experience with using MS Sharepoint, Outlook, and the MS Office suite of programs.
- Experience with Army’s Task Management Tool.
- The ability to work independently is necessary for this position.
- Experience working in an organizational Headquarters led by a minimum of a two-star general officer or
SES (I.e., Division, DA Staff, ASA (ALT), PEO).
- Experience and familiarity with the Defense Acquisition System (DESIRED).
- Former military experience. (HIGHLY DESIRED).
Master’s Degree (DESIRED)
TS/SCI clearance (HIGHLY DESIRED).
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.