Senior Systems AnalystLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Analyst Req ID: 2022-7033 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst in Huntsville, AL.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cybersecurity, space and homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Support the MDA Engineering Integration Directorate (CEI) and the Failure Review Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) as the THAAD Integration Readiness Lead (IRL)
- As the THAAD IRL, you will help to identify and champion the resolution of System-level concerns or discrepancies with THAAD in regard to the Missile Defense System (MDS) to include:
- Tracking and maintaining identified system-level concerns or discrepancies discovered from real world events, flight tests, ground tests, and
cyber test events
- Working with your system's development teams to track the concerns and project if/when/how those concern will be mitigated in future development efforts.
- Reporting the status of the tracked concerns to leadership
- Participating in fielding decisions associated with your designated system(s) by representing the CE in the assessment of applicable concerns in the system up for decision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- BA or BS (preferably BS in STEM) 7+ years of experience
- Familiarity with the THAAD Weapon System to include interceptors, sensors, and/or command & control systems.
- Experience with DoD weapon system, requirements, and capability development; integration of multiple systems; and/or developmental and operational testing.
- Experience and comfort with briefing senior engineering leadership.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience within MDA, or close proxy such as Space and Missile Defense Command (desired)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Qlik Sense, and/or Microsoft Project (desired)
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.