SharePoint Developer - Sign on bonus includedLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Finance and Accounting Req ID: 2023-7447 Potential to Telecommute: Hybrid
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Sharepoint Developer to support Army Aviation in Huntsville, AL.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
Application Developer in the Huntsville, AL area supporting Army Aviation. The candidate should be a highly motivated and responsive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks. The Candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to; working with the customer to identify requirements, developing software applications utilizing the .NET Framework, performing application maintenance, performing application testing, and creating/maintaining continuity documentation.
- Establish and maintain configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel and OEMs
- Analyze changes to product specifications to determine the effect on the end product and determine and prepare documentation necessary for change control
- Design and establish configuration management documentation
- Authorize the release of software builds, schedules and system configuration changes specified by management through the Request for Change process
- Operate configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and auditing
- Collaborate with standard commercial software products used for configuration management (JIRA, Confluence, Perforce)
- Provide written and verbal assessments to management regarding status, issues, and risk.
- Design and establish software versioning documentation
- Work with standard commercial software products used for configuration management and source control
- Administer user accounts and roles to and within the system level database and directory structure data
- Identify requirements and develop software applications utilizing the .NET Framework, performing application maintenance, performing application testing, and creating/maintaining continuity documentation.
Compensation includes competative salary and Sign on Bonus!
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have an active DoD security clearance or ability to obtain.
- Familiarity with Active Directory Federated Service and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and/or Azure
- Possess Azure IaaS and PaaS experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft’s .NET Framework
- Experience in using data to iterate on and improve a product and meaningfully impact product decisions
- Expert level capabilities in data interpretation, analysis, and visualization
- Expert in Analytical Tools such as PowerBI and DevExpress
- Ability and willingness to take initiative in making strategic recommendations from data analysis to support team objectives
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series and event data analysis, data visualization, and defining Key Performance Indicators
- MCSE or other Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Security + or another IAT level II certification required or the ability to obtain required certification within 90 days of hire
Secret Security Clearance (Active) required
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.