Mid-Senior Level Electronic Warfare Analyst/EngineerLocation: Las Vegas, Nevada Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-6441 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Mid-Senior Level Electronic Warfare Analyst/Engineer to join our growing team in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
MTSI is seeking candidates for an Analyst role with Operational and Test experience with Electronic Warfare systems. This position will be tasked to support analysis of electronic warfare systems. This candidate will participate and monitor the execution of DT/OT missions, process, analyze and evaluate mission data and report results, then provide feedback to the customer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Electronic Warfare Systems Analysis: Develop test scenarios, write test plans, execute tests, analyze test data, and write reports of findings.
o Perform mechanical/electrical review of radar systems, sub-systems, and components to ensure proper development of test documentation and data collection requirements
o Participate in development of test documentation such as Radar Verification plans, test matrices, test cards, data analysis plans, etc.
o Provide EW support for design reviews, test planning working groups, test card prep, execution, and post flight reports
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience
• Must understand concepts, principles, and practices of electronic warfare and survivability testing and analysis
• Experience with ground radar systems and testing with a clear understanding of flight test principles and discipline
• Must maintain excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems, software, and current modeling tools
• Experience with data analysis tools
• Previous experience as aircrew member (Pilot, EWO, NAV, etc.) preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in engineering, math/science
• Current Top-Secret security clearance required
U.S. Citizenship is required
Opportunities at MTSI
- C3BM Advanced Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/21/2023
- Senior Software Test Engineer Beavercreek,Ohio 02/24/2023
- Senior C3BM Systems Engineer Huntsville,Alabama 03/20/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.