Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Test LeadLocation: Patuxent River Estates, Maryland Categories: Analyst Req ID: 2022-7092 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Test and Accreditation Lead in Patuxent River, MD.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Test and Accreditation Lead support the Training Systems & Simulation PMO, which is supporting the Joint Simulation Environment (JSE) at Pax River.
Provides analytical, technical and administrative support to the Joint Simulation Environment (JSE) Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead within the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO) with an emphasis on M&S verification test and evaluation and system accreditation to support Developmental Test & Evaluation (T&E), Operational T&E, and Training requirements.
- Provides technical and analytical support during the planning, documentation and execution of all F-35 JSE development and integration activities
- Leads activities for system test, evaluation, verification, and validation to support accreditation requirements.
- Provides technical and analytical support for T&E and Verification, Validation and Accreditation (VV&A) requirements identification and management.
- Coordinates, conducts, and participates in technical and planning meetings to facilitate collaboration across JSE Enterprise and operational user groups to identify and define T&E and VV&A approaches.
- Collaborate M&S accreditation authorities to identify and document requirement and establish approaches.
- Provides reach-back to Subject Matter Experts from the M&S and T&E competency based on JSE team needs and gaps in knowledge or expertise.
- Assists in coordinating JSE team activities which include Subject Matter Experts (SME) responsible for JSE development, weapon model development, threat model development, red and blue air model development, M&S environment development to establish T&E requirements and Verification and Validation (V&V) methods in support of accreditation.
- Maintain insight into contractor's plans, schedules, and methods of execution for M&S activities for F-35 ownship, air, threat, and environmental model accreditation and V&V approaches.
- Four-Year College Degree in engineering, systems analysis, computer science, or an applicable technical field;
- Experienced in modeling and simulation;
- Experienced in M&S V&V or M&S Test and Evaluation activities
- DAWIA certification for Test and Evaluation Level I
- Technical Project Management Experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to conduct and evaluate feasibility studies and risk assessments
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, to draft clear, concise reports (often dealing with highly complex technical issues), to maintain effective working relationships, and to provide technical guidance and briefings. Strong oral and writing communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other program offices, other USG and DoD agencies, and senior US and foreign government officials at a variety of venues.
- Ability to independently plan and complete assignments; alerting the supervisor only when problems arise that would delay project or mission accomplishments. In addition, conflicts, controversy, or highly political issues are referred to the supervisor.
- Knowledge of the F-35 and F-35 systems
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Systems Analysis, or Computer Sciences;
- DAWIA certification for Test and Evaluation Level II.
- Knowledgeable of M&S accreditation processes.
- Major Acquisition Program Experience;
- Mission Systems M&S Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in engineering and program management of M&S programs.
Secret Clearance Required; Top Secret preferred
Opportunities at MTSI
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
- Data Analysis/Engineering Intern- Graduate Level Mountain View,California 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.