Program Manager (Senior)Location: Springfield, Virginia Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2023-7316 Potential to Telecommute: Hybrid
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Program Manager (Senior-level) to oversee the contractor team in accomplishing the work at NGA, on the Research Technical Support Services (RTSS) program.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
The Program Manager shall be the primary POC for interacting with the Government’s Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) and shall ensure that the contractor team satisfied the requirements of the SOW.
A successful candidate should be a leader and problem solver with a proven ability to deliver superior results as part of a high performing team in a high-profile, fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will oversee the daily operations, staffing, and product delivery in accordance with the SOW. Your role and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the single POC with the Reimagining Research (R2) Program Management Office (PMO)
- Responsible for supporting all prime Contractor and subcontractor activities related to performance, financials and burn rate, schedules, personnel, training, security deliverables, and modifications
- Maintain regular communication with the COR and Government PM (GPM), keep the COR and GPM informed of relevant Contractor-related information, significant risks, issues, and their associated resolution plans and status
- Ensure the Contractor team includes subject matter experts needed to provide correct advice on NGA programs, projects, and activities at both the programmatic and technical levels
- Provide strong technical and programmatic leadership and to possess the required qualifications needed to perform their tasks
- At least 5 years of contract management experience on Federal contracts
- 13 years of experience and an MA/MS degree in Business Administration, Management, or related discipline
- OR in place of an MA/MS degree, you must have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management, or related discipline and 15 years of experience within a discipline relevant to the work associated with the position
- You must possess a current Top-Secret Personnel Security Clearance and be eligible for favorable NGA adjudication for SCI access
- You may also be subject to a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph, as requested by the Government
- You may be required to travel from Springfield to other NGA locations, other US Government locations, and Contractor facilities, as well as NGA partner sites worldwide in support of NGA activities
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.