OCONUS Intermediate EngineerLocation: Tel Aviv, Israel Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7216 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking an OCONUS Intermediate Engineer to support our Missile Defense Agency (MDA) International Engineering support operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
At MTSI, our more than 1,500 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cyber security, space and homeland defense.
Join MTSI this year in celebrating our 28th consecutive year in business and consecutive growth. Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Serve as the On-site Technical Representative (OTR) supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) U.S.-Israeli Cooperative Program Office (MDA/IP) in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct engineering analyses; identify and document engineering issues and recommend possible solutions; participate in program status reviews, technical interchange meetings, working groups, test planning reviews, engineering meetings, and working groups as assigned; collect Action Items and draft Executive Summaries and/or meeting minutes for these meetings; support manufacturing and production engineering activities; review technical data and documentation, and provide analysis and recommendations, and help draft technical reports/responses
Ancillary duties may include the following:
- Coordinating technical meetings, conference calls, Video Teleconferences (VTCs) / Classified VTCs (CVTCs), and associated documentation between MDA, the Israel Missile Defense Organization, and U.S. and Israeli industry partners. Individual may serve temporarily as backup for all MDA/IP Annex tasks as directed by the Annex Lead (administrative, program management, or Embassy coordination duties).
- Primary work location is in Tel Aviv, Israel with occasional travel to various Israeli locations to include development, integration and test sites.
- Education/Experience: BS degree in an engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical Aerospace, etc.) with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and support engineering activities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A self-starter with excellent people, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be willing to engage with, and establish strong working relationships, with Israel partners
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Passport
Desired Skills (any of the following are helpful):
- Experience in the design, development, testing, or production of missile defense weapon systems and/or components
- Experience with the U.S. missile defense system and associated elements
- Experience with f
- Knowledge and experience with Failure Review Board (FRB) and Root Cause and Corrective Analysis (RCCA) processes
- Knowledge of MDA policies, procedures, and organization
- Familiarity with current and possible future threats, (threat designs, functionality, performance, counter-measures) and the ability to defend against these threats
- Experience with interacting and supporting high-level Government customers
- Fluent in Hebrew
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.