F-35 Test Project SupportLocation: Virginia Categories: Analyst Req ID: 2022-7093 Potential to Telecommute: No
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Test Project Support to support the Test and Evaluation (T&E) team in Crystal City
As a F-35 Test Project Support Specialist supporting the F‑35 Joint Program Office (JPO), you will be trusted to assist the testing and verification of capabilities to ensure the F-35 meets its robust 5th Generation Fighter requirements.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Working within the F-35 JPO Directorate of Capability Verification (DCV) in the Test Resource branch to assist in the long-range planning of required infrastructure and flight test assets (both aircraft and aircraft support assets) necessary for F-35 flight testing
- Assemble contract requirements for incorporation of flight test instrumentation in new F‑35 flight test aircraft and modifications to upgrade existing F-35 flight test aircraft
- Assist in reviewing and updating the F-35 Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Science
- At least 10 years of experience in an engineering or technical position
- At least 3 years flight test program experience (Developmental and/ or Operational)
- Technical project management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; specifically, user-level understanding of spreadsheet programs and relational databases, such as Microsoft Excel and Access
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.