Program Analyst (Electronic Warfare_Location: Washington, DC Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2023-7318 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Program Analyst to support our team at JBAB.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Prospective candidate will provide support to the Government Program Manager (GPM) for project planning, coordination, contracting, and task management for Navy Science and Technology (S&T) Electronic Warfare development programs. The candidate will work full time at JBAB, DC, and will be expected to travel locally one to two times per month and out of local area once every two months.
Note: Work location scheduled to change from JBAB, DC to Arlington, VA during period of performance.
Prospective candidate will provide support to the Program Manager and project teams for planning, analysis, coordination, and reporting of Navy Science and Technology (S&T) Electronic Warfare (EW) development programs.
The prospective candidate will assist the Government team with:
- Support of tasks, plans, requirements, and reporting of program health for various S&T projects aligned with community stakeholders including US Government Research Laboratories, Industry Independent Research and Development (IRAD) performers, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC), and University Affiliated Research Centers (UARC);
- Development and preparation of presentation materials including briefs, reports, spreadsheets, articles, and executive summaries. Provide detailed and comprehensive summaries of project data and communicate status, projections, requirements and/or conclusions to program leadership on at least a monthly basis.
- Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) reporting, Annual Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Requirement Review (PRR), Congressional Reporting, and Future Years Defense Plan (FYDP) planning;
- Coordinate S&T community stakeholder outreach to collaborate EW-focused topics, requirements, and technical exchange meetings. Generate summary reports of action items, request for information, and follow-up meetings per the Government Program Manger’s direction;
- Travel requirement: 20% (Local and Non-local)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Experience cannot be substituted for education;
- Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in US Navy acquisition-related programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or scientific field from an accredited college or university;
- Candidate should have experience supporting major defense acquisition program (MDAP) weapon or defense system development;
- Candidate should be very proficient in Microsoft Office products (including Project), and Adobe products;
- Candidate should have excellent oral presentation and written communication skills;
A current SSBI or Federal Investigative Standard Tier 5 (T5) or Tier 5 Reinvestigation (T5R) within the last 6 years. A final DoD Top Secret clearance. Eligibility for access to Sensitive Compartment Information (SCI) in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704 and Special Access Program (SAP) in accordance with SAP Nomination Policy (SAPNP) with no disqualifying security issues that will deem a candidate ineligible for access.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.