SETA Program Management AdvisorLocation: Washington, DC Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2023-7470 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a SETA Program Management Advisor in Washington, DC.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance.
MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide.
For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com.
As a SETA Program Management Advisor you will provide direct support to the Air Force Advanced Programs SAF/AQLQ Division Chief. Support includes authoring and communicating high-quality products (e.g., briefings, memos, DoD level guidance), analysis of, review of, and providing recommendations for complex and diverse policy and guidance (including internal and external reviews), as well as advising the Division Chief on programmatic and technical strategies, staffing and coordinating across the Department, preparing for meetings, and tracking and working actions critical to running the organization.
Duties also include direct interface with AFRL, Program Offices, Service Leads, external counterparts, and Senior levels of leadership (e.g., OSD). Overall, this role requires initiative, versatility, adaptability, a strong work ethic, and the ability and willingness to own and solve byzantine cross-DoD issues and challenges.
- 7-10 years of relevant Department of Defense (DoD) or Intelligence Community (IC), work experience with no less than two (2) total years of experience in a SAP environment
- Knowledge and expertise with MS Office products
- Strong communication skills to include authoring documents/briefings and an effective communicator - able to convey complex concepts via written word, diagram, or briefing
- Knowledge and expertise of DoD (or service) HQ level policy, staffing processes, and organization responsibilities
- Working knowledge of DoD acquisition processes and DoD Science and Technology agencies
- Knowledgeable of DoD Programming and Budgeting processes.
- B.S. degree
- B.S. degree in a technical discipline is desired
Active TS/SCI (Cl polygraph highly desired)
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.