DevSecOps EngineerLocation: Beavercreek, Ohio Categories: DevOps Jobs Req ID: 2023-7549 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer at WPAFB.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Responsible for technical evaluation of Kubernetes and program architecture
- Responsible for guiding Dev, Ops, and Security teams
- Responsible for gathering system requirements from application and product owners.
- Remain current with new emerging industry cloud technologies and their potential utilization within hybrid cloud environments
- Collaborate with the SW platform engineers to enable applications to run on cloud infrastructure
- Transition and operate architected and engineered technical solutions into hybrid and cloud environment
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree architecture, subnetting architecture, routing protocols and routing system architecture and design, access control lists, wireless, vpn architecture, network access control architecture, and firewall architecture
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure design in a networking capacity
- Experience with container management and docker deployments
- Experience with infrastructure as code (terraform)
- Linux experience
- Version control system experience
- Able to write technical write-up for proposals
- Ability to communicate complex network solutions to technical and non-technical employees
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Git, Jira, and Confluence familiarity preferred
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering, or related fields.
- A Secret security clearance required
- Top Secret security clearance preferred
Opportunities at MTSI
- First-Flight Test Director Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/18/2023
- Software Engineer - Big Data Chantilly,Virginia 03/30/2023
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Washington,DC 03/30/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.