Program Analyst/Data Requirements SMELocation: East Hampton, Virginia Categories: Other Req ID: 2022-6438 Potential to Telecommute: No
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking a Data Requirements SME with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia. The Program Analyst’s primary focus will be to provide recommendations and assistance to leadership in the areas of mission systems data, data architecture and platform integration to support model based systems engineering approach.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Provide recommendations for creation, stand-up & maintenance of technical architecture, productivity enhancements/automation, monitoring solutions, processes, and/or selection of tools and practices to be used within a platform data ecosystem.
• Work in a DevSecOps culture with a focus on continuous improvement that impacts availability, resilience, and scalability of mission system data solutions.
• Provide technical advice on the appropriate level of testing required for specific systems being evaluated with the responsibility of determining and ensuring system effectiveness, suitability, survivability, and safety through data management.
• Supports activities to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces & designs for software systems, and advise government program management on integration across a full spectrum of interfaces to include coordination with mission partners.
• Support the design, implementation, and documentation of architectures, including the software, hardware, and communications to support the total customer requirements in open architecture constructs such as Open Mission Systems (OMS) within platform data ecosystem.
• Regularly interface with Air Force Major Commands, other DoD Services and Government organizations, Federally Funded Research & Development Centers and Industry when performing duties.
• 10 years of experience in USAF acquisition disciplines including requirements analysis & implementation, risk management, technology insertion, acquisition strategy development/documentation, budget development, site logistics planning, and scheduling.
• Ability to work in a cross functional team to deliver multi-phased enterprise solutions through focus on process analysis, data transformation and to work independently within a complex environment to evaluate issues and address questions from the internal and external stakeholders about their questions regarding system implementation.
• Experience with data interfaces and data integration within a platform and across platforms.
• Demonstrated understanding of Information Technology infrastructure tools, processes & practices and understanding of data management to inform/translate the customers technical needs into technical specifications.
• Familiarity with data requirements of mission systems and data flow within a data ecosystem with a thorough understanding of DevSecOps and agile best practices to enable the art of the possible
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Good analytical and planning skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 36 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 6 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
• Travel: Position requires up to 15% travel to CONUS areas
Opportunities at MTSI
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.