MDA/DTD Advanced AnalystLocation: Huntsville, Alabama Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7144 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking an Advanced Analyst in Huntsville, Alabama.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 1,600 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in Huntsville for 13 years in a row?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Advanced Analyst contractor that manages and supports the development of the Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP). This is the Missile Defense Agency's (MDA) strategic test planning document that records and communicates MDA’s Test Program to OSD and Congress. This position is one of only six contractors developing, coordinating, staffing, and delivering the IMTP twice a year supporting the POM submission to OSD and the PB submission to Congress. Contractor is additionally responsible for the development and configuration management of the test design database that maintains over 300 Test Configuration Sheets.
- Develops and evaluates detailed test program objectives and criteria derived from top-level system engineering and mission requirements in the formulation of test designs.
- Engages in reviews of test program compliance with overall system and element capability specifications and testing requirements.
- Makes recommendations for areas where planned testing is inadequate or insufficient.
- Prepares analysis for Missile Defense System (MDS) test designs to fulfill developmental and operational test requirements.
- Provides updates to Test Resource Mission Planning Tool (TRMP-T) and Test Management Suite (TMS) as required by the customer to ensure semi-annual publication of the Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP).
- Ensures seamless information flow between processes defined in the Joint Engineering and Test IMTP Development (JETID), the Flight Test Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and Target Requirements Development directives.
- Produces flight test designs to ensure system capabilities as defined in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and other Congressional and OSD directives are resourced and documented in the 5-year Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Test Baseline.
- Prepare decision-quality materials such as briefings and supporting documentation (white papers, fact sheets, status reports, progress reports, and information papers) for senior-level reviews and mission milestone decision meetings.
- Support the planning, coordination, scheduling, and execution of Flight/Ground/Cyber test events for existing and emerging element capabilities.
- Work with a team of Flight/Ground/Cyber test engineers and test analysts.
- Identify, generate, and manage schedules, requirements, and other documentation in support of Flight/Ground/Cyber test operations.
- Identify and resolve program and stakeholder scheduling issues to meet test execution objectives.
- Coordinate and support briefings, technical interchange meetings, working groups, and scheduling meetings to ensure milestone entrance and exit criteria are met.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizations, verbally, electronically, and in writing.
- Capable of working independently or leading teams to solve problems including test planning, integration, execution, and analysis.
- Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Master’s Degree in a related field and minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Five years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Experience with developing and maintaining a complex Integrated Master Schedule.
- Experience with DoD system test processes and support.
- Experience with DoD test execution.
- Active Secret required, able to obtain a TS/SCI.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Opportunities at MTSI
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.