Senior Systems Engineer - SurvivabilityLocation: Northern View Estates, Virginia Categories: Systems Engineering Req ID: 2022-6855 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer . You will support a small, highly empowered team in our where every member is directly responsible for mission success. You .
At MTSI, our more than 1,500+ co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Recognized as an "employee comes first" company with over 27 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
MTSI is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer in the National Capital Region (NCR). The individual will provide expert technical guidance to support the development and sustainment of advanced low observable aircraft.
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to:
- You will providing Technical Program Management support to USG Program Manager.
- Lead and perform technical evaluation of prime and sub-contractor proposals
- Provide Systems Engineering Support:
- Assist engineering teams in developing aircraft specifications.
- Review and assess requirements verification plans.
- Review and assess test and evaluation plan.
- Review and assess test data and report evaluation findings.
- Provide coordination and guidance to various-disciplined engineering teams supporting the development, integration and test of advanced low observable aircraft.
- Provide performance assessments.
- Support the development of support subsystems that enhance aircraft survivability and maintainability.
- Provide coordination and guidance to contractors and government engineering and test personnel.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Joint Simulation Environment - Deputy to the Chief Engineer Edwards Air Force Base,California 02/01/2023
- System Engineering Assurance Engineer Fort Belvoir,Virginia 02/03/2023
- Senior Budget Analyst Huntsville,Alabama 02/03/2023
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.