Senior Program Integration and Support LeadLocation: Washington, DC Categories: Program Management Req ID: 2022-6175 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior Program Integration and Support Lead to join our growing team in Washington, DC.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Recognized as an "employee comes first" company with over 27 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
As a Senior Program Integration and Support Lead with MTSI, you will provide programmatic and administrative support to the DAF Red Team. This position will be located at Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB) in Washington, DC.
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to:
• Providing extensive acquisition and strategic communication experience in the development and communication of products supporting decision recommendations and technical updates for major acquisition programs, at the highest levels of DoD and DAF, to include Congressional engagement.
• Planning, writing, tracking, and disseminating annual budget requests (POMs, UFRs, UPLs, etc.)
• Planning, tracking, and disseminating program schedules, milestones, etc.
• Planning, tracking, and disseminating program requirements
• Writing and disseminating monthly finance reports to DAF leadership
• Planning, writing, tracking, and disseminating yearly Congressional SAP report
• Writing, tracking, and disseminating weekly activity report for leadership
• LO/CLO TSC & EXCOM administrative support to include tracking action items, planning & executing DoD and industry meetings.
• Planning, tracking, maintaining, and disseminating required IT networks for the team
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy—oral and written.
• Develop milestones, cost estimates, reporting, forecasts, development and monitoring of integrated master schedules, risk assessments and other performance metrics
• Planning, tracking, and reviewing program equities for annual workshop(s)
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of applicable experience, with at least one assignment in Acquisition for a major acquisition program.
- Experience creating strategic communication products for Congress, Service, & DoD Senior Leadership
- The individual filling the position must have proven experience working in a high-paced, demanding environment, with extreme organization skills and attention to detail.
- The individual must be capable of developing briefings and reports accurately, summarizing program performance or addressing key issues for senior DAF and OSD leadership, and other DoD offices.
- The position also requires extensive work in scheduling, administrative organization & product organization for historical reference.
- The ability to write, proofread, and develop briefings for the highest levels of DoD and DAF.
- Experience with the PPBE process.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Project, Word, etc.)
- Experience with Integrated Master Schedules, and risk management.
- Knowledge of systems engineering in the Air, Space, and/or Cyber domains (DESIRED)
- Knowledge of DoD DT&E and OT&E enterprise (DESIRED)
- Issue papers (DESIRED)
- Bachelors degree (Master's Degree highly desired)
- Full-time, on site at Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB) in Washington, DC.
- May require travel up to 25% of time within the continental United States.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with SCI/SAP eligible (Cl polygraph highly desired)
- Candidate must maintain a TS/SCI clearance as a condition of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.