Software Program IntegratorLocation: Washington, DC Categories: Acquisition Req ID: 2022-6851 Potential to Telecommute: No
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Software Program Integrator to join our growing team in Washington, DC.
At MTSI, our more than 1,400 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Recognized as an "employee comes first" company with over 27 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Individual will support branch level program integration and execution support for $3.4B EMD program Digital Systems Integration Branch. Significant program management experience with cyber-physical weapon systems, offensive and defense cyber security, system security architecture, information system accreditation, and technical integration of systems is required to support program execution and insure capabilities are defined, implemented and integrated for complex weapon systems working in modern classified cloud environments. Direct support to O-5 branch chief. Primary work location in the Washington, DC area with moderate travel as required to meet project and schedule needs.
- 20+ years of related technical experience.
- Firm understanding of the DoD 8500.1-M, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53, DoD 5000.02.
- Strong research skills and a desire to learn new (emerging OR existing but unfamiliar) technologies such as public and private cloud solutions in multi-level environments.
- Strong understanding behind implementation details of end-to-end zero trust architecture solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and articulate risk, including to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated history finding unique mitigations to varied systems’ security challenges.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in at least one area of security (e.g. communications, networks, embedded systems, software, system testing or assessment, etc.).
- Strong research skills and a desire to learn new (emerging OR existing but unfamiliar) technologies.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Specialized information assurance experience is required: Certified Information Security Specialist (CISSP) A Bachelor’s Degree in in Engineering, Organizational Management or other Technology related fields is desired A Master's Degree in Engineering, Organizational Management or other Technology related fields is desired Prior intelligence, counterintelligence or cyber operation experience is highly desired.
- Current Top Secret (TS) clearance (active TS/SCI desired)
- Subject to a CounterIntelligence (CI) polygraph
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.