MTSI COMMITMENT TO MILITARY & VETERANS
MTSI’s enduring core values and mission purpose have aligned very closely with those of military veterans since being founded in 1993 by two USAF officers, Phil Soucy and Tom McMahan. Today, over 40% of the MTSI work force is made up of veterans. These outstanding men and women bring an extremely high level of integrity and commitment along with exceptional management and technical skills in support of critical missions such as missile defense, advanced aviation and weapons, autonomous systems, cybersecurity, intelligence capabilities, and homeland security. As a 100% employee owned company, we are actively engaged in national recruiting to offer to our veterans a chance for continued service to country in their second career.
Competitive Benefits with Veterans in Mind
- Medical Plans including Tricare Supplemental for Military members (retired or Reservists) that are enrolled in Tricare Prime, Tricare Standard, or Tricare Reserve Select (TRS).
- Flexible Spending Accounts are a great way to save money by paying for certain health care and qualified dependent care expenses tax-free.
- Free Short Term and Long term Disability along with Group Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Military Leave 10 days (Military orders must be provided).
- Military Leave 10 days with full pay.