Large Exercise and Flag Event Project OfficerLocation: Eglin Air Force Base, Florida Categories: Engineering Req ID: 2022-7140 Potential to Telecommute: No
Own Your Future.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Large Exercise and Flag Event Project Officer to support our operations at Eglin AFB in Niceville, FL.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for:
- Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
The Multi Domain Test Force requires a Senior or Principal engineer to serve as project officer at Edwards AFB [Eglin AFB] to plan and execute flight test operations in support of large exercises and flag events.
• Minimum of 5 years of direct hands on experience in all phases of planning, executing and managing developmental or operational flight tests
• Minimum of 4 years as a mission commander or test director or air boss for large force exercises or test events (>25 aircraft)
• Minimum of 4 years as an instructor or evaluator in a tactical major weapons system or mission control room
• Previous experience with multi-domain integration
• Previous experience in "Flag-level" mission planning processes
• Reputation of being a team player and possess a passion for flight test
• Possess maturity and professionalism to lead the execution of a flight test missions, briefings and oversee teams of engineers/operators in a control room or aircraft
• Willingness to accept changing and evolving roles & responsibilities in support of customers’ requirements and need
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Test Pilot School or Weapons School graduate a plus
• Previous experience as an aircrew member (Pilot, WSO, EWO, etc.) desired
A bachelors degree in a STEM field of study is required.
Active Top Secret Clearance required. SCI and SAP eligibility required.
20% travel may be required.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Opportunities at MTSI
- Mechanical/Structural Engineering SME Huntsville,Alabama 12/02/2022
- Principal Model Based Systems Engineer - MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
- Junior Model Based Systems Engineer / MBSE Digital Engineering Alexandria,Virginia 10/11/2022
MTSI maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, the opportunity to be an employee-owner, and challenging work assignments with significant opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities at MTSI, you must complete an online application.
EEO Statement: MTSI embraces nine core values including our first core value of Employees come first. Consistent with our Core Values, we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military/veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. MTSI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with MTSI and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
MTSI posts all open positions of employment here on our official website Careers page. MTSI Recruiters will always make direct personal contact with candidates by either speaking directly via telephone call, face-to-face video conference, or in-person, and will never conduct interviews or extend offers of employment via text or using messaging applications. If you believe you may be the victim of employment fraud, we encourage you to contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thru their website: reportfraud.ftc.gov.